IF YOU’RE A FIRST-TIME VISITOR, PLEASE BE OUR GUEST!
What can you expect when you visit Corner Fringe?
You can expect to meet folks who are hungry for more of God and the Truth of His Word – probably much like yourself! Although we come in all shapes, ages, sizes and colors, we are a community of God’s children with lots to learn as we strive to love Him and each other. You can also expect acceptance for who you are and encouragement to be all God created you to be!
If you’re a first-time visitor, please be our guest!
~ Park in the handy designated Visitor Parking area.
~ Upon entering you will be greeted by one of our friendly Hospitality Team members. Let them know this is your first visit and they’ll direct you to the sanctuary, children’s ministry areas, ministry tables, or whatever you may be interested in.
~ Experience the joy of blessing YHVH our God during the Shabbat service.
- Enjoy the power of worship led by our own CFWorship Team.
- See others praise God through Davidic dance.
- Receive insightful commentary on the weekly Torah portion.
- Be inspired by a message from God’s Word.
- Feel strengthened in prayer as we seek God, whether personally or with others.
- Witness the treasure of praying over and blessing our beautiful children.
~ Join us for Oneg following the service. Oneg is a Hebrew word referring to delighting in the LORD’s holy day and the joy found in it. We delight in spending time together during a picnic-style lunch (bring your own food).
~ Sit in any of our many classes after lunch at your convenience.