We're glad you're here!
What can you expect when you visit Corner Fringe?
You can expect to meet folks who are hungry for more of God and the Truth of His Word – probably much like yourself! Although we come in all shapes, ages, sizes and colors, we are a community of God’s children with lots to learn as we strive to love Him and each other. You can also expect acceptance for who you are and encouragement to be all God created you to be!
If you’re a first-time visitor, please be our guest!
- Park in our designated Visitor Parking area.
- Connect with a member of our hospitality team, those wearing name tags. They’ll be able to show you around the building and help you settle in.
- Experience the joy of blessing YHVH our God during the Shabbat service.
- Enjoy the power of worship led by our own CFWorship Team.
- See others praise God through Davidic dance.
- Receive insightful commentary on the weekly Torah portion.
- Be inspired by a message from God’s Word.
- Feel strengthened in prayer as we seek God, whether personally or with others.
- Witness the treasure of praying over and blessing our beautiful children.
- Join us for Oneg, a Hebrew word referring to delighting in the LORD’s holy day and the joy found in it. We delight in spending time together while enjoying a meal. (Everyone brings a picnic-style lunch. Snacks are available for our first-time visitors.)
- Stay for one of the many classes we offer each Shabbat.
WORDS OF HOPE
KEEP ALL THESE RESOURCES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
Download our app!
If you already have the app (downloaded prior to 11/18/21),
please uninstall and reinstall for better functionality.
Android users - be sure to install the BSPKN app, not the FaithNetwork app.