Young Adults' Ministry
Our Young Adults’ Ministry welcomes ages 18 and up, whether single, married, divorced or widowed. (Younger parents are welcome but we can not accommodate children.) We meet the third Shabbat each month. (Please scroll down for a current list of events.)
Under the leadership of John and Judy Andersen, we focus on:
- Providing a safe place for like-minded fellowship.
- Instilling a sense of belonging for each person.
- Studying the scriptures of the whole Word of God.
- Providing individual support and mentorship.
- Helping each person discover and more fully understand their uniquely individual God-given purposes.
- Guiding and directing our young adults through the challenges they often face during this season of life.
There are so many changes that happen during these early year’s in a person’s life. Coming under the mentorship of mature, solid believers, advanced in years, can be beneficial for individual growth. If you are interested in learning more about our Young Adults, please complete and submit this form.