We are so excited to have you visit! Whether you are a new believer or have been walking with Yeshua (Jesus) for years, we want to welcome you to Corner Fringe Ministries. We want your experience here to be as pleasant as possible.
When visiting in person, please…
- Park in our designated Visitor Parking area.
- Connect with a member of our hospitality team, those wearing name tags. They’ll be able to show you around the building and help you settle in.
- Experience the joy of blessing YHVH our God during the Shabbat service.
- Enjoy the power of worship led by our own CFWorship Team.
- See others praise God through Davidic dance.
- Receive insightful commentary on the weekly Torah portion.
- Be inspired by a message from God’s Word.
- Feel strengthened in prayer as we seek God, whether individually or with others.
- Witness the treasure of praying over and blessing our beautiful children.
- Stay for Oneg, a Hebrew word referring to delighting in the LORD’s holy day and the joy found in it. We delight in spending time together while enjoying a meal. (Everyone brings a picnic-style lunch.)
- Stay for one of the many classes we offer each Shabbat.
Please check out these links for additional information you may find helpful.